At Infiapps, we know that a player’s experience extends beyond the game. That’s why we’re committed to providing unprecedented, personalized customer service, and welcome hearing from our players at any time.
From content to technology, customer service and fun, Infiapps always goes above and beyond to deliver the best experience ever.
Develop your ideas and transform them into a reality in a nurturing environment that values and celebrates your contributions.
Be part of a creative team that’s pushing the boundaries of mobile gaming and inspiring millions of players around the world.
If you’re creative, inspired and passionate about the mobile gaming industry, we’d love to hear from you. Check out our current openings to find your place on our winning team.
Are you an innovative and imaginative developer who shares our enthusiasm for creating fun and profitable games? If so, we’re looking for you!
• At least 2 years of Software development experience
• Deep Knowledge of Objective C, Java, C# or C++
• Smart and fun to work with
• Graduate of Mamram/8200 – strong advantage
• Previous experience in game development – strong advantage
• Experience in Unity or opengl – advantage
• Must have a passion for gaming
As Community Manager, you will be responsible for all of the company’s communication channels with its players, develop personal relationships and collect relevant feedback to improve the product and solve pending issues. You will be working within the Customer Experience Team and be responsible of creating the best Customer Support experience possible.
• Experience in customer support
• Outstanding English communication skills – native level
• Patient, eager to help people
• Service oriented mindset
• Passion for the mobile gaming industry – an advantage
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Creative thinker
We are seeking a talented UX designer to join our Customer Experience Team and help us deliver the best gaming experience possible.
Deliver usable, engaging, fun user interfaces across all mobile platforms, to millions of users and Develop innovative user experience concepts and participate in an Agile product development process.
• Great passion for the UX field.
• An academic degree in a relevant field or proven UX design experience.
• Experience creating wireframes and prototypes.
• Highly knowledgeable in user centered design principles.
• Highly familiar with mobile applications.
• Experience in the gaming industry – an advantage.
• Great attention to details.
• Able to work to tight deadlines.
• English – native level.